Sunday, June 6, 2010

Will Gin Cause Impotence

International Day of Love and Friendship over ...

Well I think I had commented that my gifts sent and received from Soledad beautifully too .... hopefully I can get me a camera for taking photos she sent me ... but here are left Sole pictures that took my goodies ... I took prestaditas your blog .... thanks all friends .....


hearts Well I sent for gifts to friends who estimated much ..... a bag of potpourri, pink crocheted doilies about what you see .... there is a blue scarf I saw in a blog ... and as Sole loves blue ... I decided tejerle one one cuellito but also blue fork ...




napkins to decoupage Also, a candle portavelitas with heart, ribbons in the colors you like, a notebook for mobile, a book that told me I was reading but it was her mommy and now have one for herself and other good stuff .... I have not taken more than a scarf in lilac, who sent me and my husband is happy with the sheep socks, warm if I'm they took them off, also sent some beautiful shirts for my daughters ... I put their pics ... they are happy .... and other things more ... well I hope to take pictures for a better appreciation gifts. thanks .... your blog is Sole Artemanual visit it has beautiful fabrics .. that our friendship flourish every day .... Take care friend ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment