Monday, June 28, 2010

Cheap Eyebrow Waxing Louisville Ky

Cuellito to needle sticks or two Bloggers Meeting June Father's Day Crafts


This neck as I did for a neighbor ... has become a very good friend .... here is the show


also want to show the match we had in June with the Bloggers of Concepcion was Jacky's house we had a great time .... the pics are courtesy of Andrea ...


Here's Yanet, Paola and host Jacky ... knit and woven

Cristy working
fork ...
Titi weaving a beautiful poncho ... and I reallizando the challenge this month
Well we also used to deliver the Christmas gifts that were pending

Verito opening her gift I finally give because we had gathered in a meeting

Le wove a cuellito in fork, some crochet doilies, and other good stuff are more like

she gave me this beautiful angel wrap a very small buttons of Christmas stars and these rosettes

Well and there is no game without a rich look at this table oncecita ...... mmm .....


Here my nana and I Paola
Zita and titi showing his gift that made him a Paola .... jar filled with chocolates decorated

and I anxious to open my gift that I gave titi

that they feel .... this beautiful mirror that she made in decoupage came very well wrapped original
Paola happy with her neck that gave him not remember jajajajja ...... mmmm

Jacky opening
gift given to him
apparently loved the butterflies for curtains

Zita and Andrea exchanging gifts

Some beautiful gloves .....

Verito and your baby showing his gift

Zita and I want to thank for these wonderful gifts, of course one must end .... Zita and found some of those famous bracelets then the show ended and I make a self.

know they made a special draw prize ..... Zita left ... was this shuttle tatting knitting ... well, obvious to me .... if I won I just missed me jump of happiness ...... was very happy because in the Dorcas of the church were going to teach and I did not have one, and the Lord blessed me because I took the piece of paper your name here ..... winning show you what I've learned it is not easy .... is made wool yarn not to see the good points ...... I hope to show something soon .....



and as icing on the cake ..... the inevitable group photo friends ...... thanks for everything .... I was very pleased to see them all ... God bless ..... ..... un besito

0 comments:

Post a Comment