Saturday, June 12, 2010

Make Soulsilver Work On Desmume

What a great idea ...

Yeah ... I know now the light bulb lit up ... as I have no camera to scan the gifts I thought I sent Sole ... well before I had thought but I said to myself ... myself and if the images are not clear out .... but I got a good result .... and it occurred to me put a background color to white so not to leave and to appreciate better ... and here are the expected photos ...


Well along with a beautiful little note ... I sent these soaps decoupage decorated in an elegant bag with a keyring of penguin, also a photo frame keyring for my daughters as they see it and put their pics ..... one from my younger daughter what is so well kept that not found to scan, ji ji ji


.... Here's more a marker of page Patagonia, I told them that is Punta Sole Arenas, a delicious tea, and I tried but I kept these for being seen, beautiful needles, my mommy wanted to take them is that she loves sewing, a blonditas, ribbon and flowers in my favorite color ....


Well this is the scarf I told them that I got since I arrived, it's so warm, well that is in the tone that I love, several friends I have wondered how it was woven, so if you see this entry Sole we could say if it was woven on a loom, with sticks, crochet? ... there is much curiosity ... hahahaha


and the famous socks Chiloe, and have several positions and washed, hahahaha I think any of these days I wear I ...... well that if my husband left me because they were a gift for him .... Sole
Thanks for these wonderful gifts .... and God for giving me this light from heaven ... in a few days I will be showing more news from my scanner because today we met with my blogger friends and received many gifts .... . a kiss to all Take care, blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment