Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back Hurts When I Ice Skate




These I made for two reasons, one to celebrate Chile for winning in his first game in the world as we know that daddies are fans of football is a good choice to give, are heart-shaped keyring with the colors of our flag.




Here I show you another outfit that daddies do for our people ... remember I told you that participated in the Neighborhood as a secretary is on board ... corrugated are small pouches that have a card that can serve as a bookmark while I kept a rich Bombom ....




Bow-Tie
Yeste have tasked me to give in the church to the daddies .... I made fun cardboard double ... and I hit a Bible verse on the inside ... and a strap can also ... be bookmarks or you can hang .... ....




Well I hope you like them ... and if they use it to get an idea of index cards or outfits are available .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment