Tuesday, May 25, 2010

20 Case Mosin Nagant Rifles

I'm back ..... but always wrote while not visit ..... PRAYER FOR CHILE

Hi friends ....... first apologize for his long absence .... I tell them I broke my glasses so I was not doing work and even went to look at things from time to time because the messages did not stop it surprised me a headache when I was much on the computer ... excuse me .. I hope good ..... also tell you that did not have much time because I belong to my neighborhood council secretary .... am .... so with this earthquake and other things I walk away from meeting meeting .... but hey I did not want to miss more time as it gave me some glasses .... do not know if they are exactly like mine but I see it .... siiiiiiii ..... I go to the eye doctor because it can harm me more .... but I had some financial problems ..... well my husband This earthquake was out of work ..... I found one but not much .... but it's something ..... only a week ago he went back to work .... so thanks to God ..... if we have lacked until I go to meet design bloggers Chillán ..... .... we did had a great time .... thanks to all who somehow financed the trip ..... those are my guardian angels with them .... ..... the bloggers have not proposed to make scarves and hats to give to the needy post earthquake ..... so if any of you want to join are welcome ..... we deliver to initiate bone winter to June ..... so there is still time ....... the other news that I have very good is that we have finally been able to make the exchange of the Day of Love and Friendship with my friend Soledad de Punta Arenas .... sent me a precious gift that soon .... I will show is that I have .... camera .... we have begun a beautiful friendship ..... I even phoned to see how he was after the earthquake .... thanks to all for having this blog has allowed me to meet beautiful people .... and beyond the gifts that we receive from each ..... that weaves friendship goes beyond Soledad ..... so thank you for all the messages and of course the good friends I hope gifts ..... both of you do not distance myself and keep in touch ..... .......... a kiss to all and God bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment