Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spandex No Underwear Camel Toe

came one of the Sweepstakes prizes to Spain --- so good ... I was already worried ...

All these are gifts that my friend's Africa blog:
http://bienvas.blogspot.com received for participating in my drawing .. A blanket for me that was carried out for my birthday on November 22, and got no pictures because I knew if I had arrived.
She told me that he loved and who were already in their hands and now the show.
This design came to me for use as buscatijeras ... what do you think?

Fabrics bows, ribbons and ruffles decorate this lovely needle holder ... Do not tell me that it is a real cutie.

With ribbons, a fine and delicate fabric, a beautiful picture of Sarah útilanotador did this, and yes ... who does not serve one of these true??

juntitos Here all the goodies ...
ocher and brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment