Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chetna And Prithviraj Of Mysore Mallige

That Well ... I could meet my friend's gifts of the draw ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡... better late than never ... Embroidering with Najma

Hi girls ... I tell them that my friend Monica who has a wonderful blog had won one of my drawings and I was late with their gifts because of health problems, and then indesición, gift did not know him, she works in the world of baking and good .... I had to intern at a bakery to see different types of breads and textures to see how the drawing devised, and these are the results, we also sent some precious gifts you can use in their dolls she makes are a dream.
Visit it on his blog:
http://senoscumplidos-elmundodetrapito.blogspot.com
Well ... girls, I leave a deep affection for all every bit .. Gem




ocher and brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment