Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Authorization Letter Of Disconnection

de los Inter-navideƱos

Hello friends .... here I show the gifts that I sent my friend Jessica from the inter-Christmas since I participated in two, and we were both exchange partner did not have .... camera to take pictures before but I got one and here they are ...... I love them ... look at that precious details to my bathroom ....


A beautiful sign in decoupage with flowers in my favorite colors .... already at my door
colgadito


This is what now gives a special touch to my bathroom ... this beautiful decoupage soap in your soaps are beautiful ... really .... and also sent me a rich moisturizing liquid soap gift ..... each holds mandarin a special place in my house and my bathroom has been blessed with two exchanges and the spring and this ..... I am happy ...


But not only were these gifts ... look at this beautiful fish home sweet home! with a layer of physical spaces, which gives a special shine and is also colgadito ......... ....


and gifts are a washcloth dobladito cooking here is very big but it goes very well with the colors of my kitchen ... and my Christmas gifts are a beautiful Angels bowl that came with a bag of almonds that already enjoy delicious with my family and some cereal bars that are in my daughters guatita ..... oh and this lovely little bottle of Boots in decoupage and decorated with a brilliant round pasta that looks like snow, with this beautiful plump tape ... of yogurt frugeles I shared with my summer visits .... were delicious.



A bag full of butterflies, bees, dragonflies, sequins and beads .... .... my youngest daughter wants to make her a pendant .... so we will see that it .....

and as they are still more ..... a white handkerchief handkerchiefs I love .... or scarves ........ a beautiful pendant ... I got it from my keychain to take some sprigs fotito besitos .... pink and burgundy ... Disposable wipes an aromatic lavender scent ... that opening gifts flooded my home with your fragrance .... precious few threads in a fabric will soon see in shades of pink and raw ... cup of tea with different flavors that I shared with my sister because she loves green tea,
and of course a beautiful Christmas card with a card ... that is a little bent because I always carry in my wallet both love to read .... I always know .. .'s so sweet to know that you have the distance with someone who in spite of knowing only what you write and a phone call offers unconditional friendship .. that's the beauty of the inter and have a kiss ........ blogger friends to visit your blog Jessica http://mirinconparacompartir.blogspot.com/ beautiful work .... have a kiss from a distance and thanks for so many beautiful gifts .... thank you for all your dedication and love ....... God bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment