Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Abdominal Pains And Peeing Alot




Hello friends I am happy about many things one of which is to be with my family ... here I present my husband George, he likes to be called Michael, who is his second name, he says Jorge is very serious, my eldest daughter Helen, my youngest daughter Maira and of course the royal beautiful it is there I am .... hahaha ... here we are in the park ... a beautiful place Lota ....

The other thing because I'm so happy is that I receive in my home soon to my blogger friends of Conception, on 06 February from noon on, to enjoy my beautiful private beach hahaha ... here I'll show one picture .... to contemplate the sea ..... good and so took the opportunity to share a nice lunch together as well ..... I live in a historic place in the famous Lota Coal Mine ....


and good
last but not least is that I got my gifts from the inter-Christmas .... I am thrilled ... my friend Jessica sent me Talca precious things ... I'll upload the pics soon ..... thanks friends for all the love I give without even knowing me ...... I think that's what I have more happy ... thank God for this beautiful gift that is friendship ......... kiss ... see you all soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment