Friday, March 28, 2008

Wella To Redken Chart

my sixth blog!

Hola!
This is already my sixth blog, I have a few! haha
Here I will hang aciendo drawings, with the steps I hehe.
Drawing is one of my favorite hobbies, like writing is a way of art in which I can express myself freely. I can express feelings, when I'm sad I do some drawings and when I'm happy others, or simply by drawing I can draw without having to draw it has any meaning. I like a lot, drawing from 7 years and still do not tire of this activity.

I hope you like my drawings and help me to improve, which is all I want right now with my drawings refine them to learn more and more, get a degree in fine arts and working as a painter (also a teacher of riding, I could not live alone with the money of the pictures! haha)

Until the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment