Friday, March 28, 2008

Uncle Watches Me Masterbat

Figure 1: black horse Premiere

Hello!
Here I put some pictures of the picture! Step 1

Outline of bones and muscles
















Step 2
Agreement failures, such as round the belly, lower back rooms ... and erase the scheme















Step 3
drawing the head (eyes, nose, ears etc) and delete the outline of the skull.
here the layout (the head looks small because the photo is made with the cam and is convex)

And here
finished



Step 4 I put a layer of gray and make the way mane and tail



last step I put a layer of gloss black and I


And already the finished drawing! This exceeds
me xD myself, so I never had a horse come out! at least I think it's the best of all I've done, even so I still muchiiiiiiiiiisimo to learn, edit, view and delete hahaha. I never really stop learning because you never Are a perfect drawing, to be a painter if I do not cease to beat myself because they always are those tiny flaws are not noticeable but when he arranged the whole picture changed haha, I of such failures I have in droves (to give and give away haha) and failures fat fat, I take much to become a professional painter but I come!
XD I hope you liked this picture, now I start with Linz and a lion:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment