Saturday, February 12, 2011

24 V Bat Charger Circuit

A new proposal.

Hi girls I'm thinking of doing an interest, but not to get cortito organize one, because I demand a lot of time with my work and sometimes the truth that makes me even more.
This is my proposal, I deliver the gifts in the exchange are similar to those of the photo in the colors you choose and in return I need:
_Telas with prints for the kitchen, flowers and animals could not get here.
-thread embroidery (any color)
_Lanas of different thicknesses and colors.
-type fabric or plush dolls, Lenci cloth or felt. _Cintas
embroidery.
_Puntillas. _Cosas
desktop (calendars, bookmarks or bookmarks, as also llaman.Sacabocados, colored paper, stickers etc etc.
Do you like the proposal?? Are encouraged?? Let me know on my mail.
ocreymarron @ live.com.ar
Kisses and good weekend.
Gem
ocher and brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment