Monday, September 27, 2010

At What Age Can I Start Using Stemcell Cream

Many drawings and no pictures! Continued

Bueeno good, from the end the demon I made many more drawings and more things for my comic that I have quite some more organized than before ...
Peer, I have pictures of the new drawings, pj's etc, because my camera broke, my cam mysteriously disappeared (do not know why it is that I suspect my sister who moved more or less the same when he disappeared web cam ... hum ...), and the video camera to take some pictures of painful, has no battery and can not find the charger .... (And my mobile finally broken to get into a river and forget it in his hand ...)

Yes! I'm a mess! but at least one disaster with imagination!
So besides apologize thus to abandon my poor blog, I tell you possibly take me a peliiin more to renew it because I have to figure out how to upload the pictures without scanner, camera, video camera or web cam ... This means I have to invent a new method (that works)? I hope not because that to me it gives me grief ... So
nothing, and am renewing it when I can, and even then not to do around here! but you can scroll through my other blog, that there if I have a bit of everything, until you come around ...

http://musesofhell.blogspot.com

Well

0 comments:

Post a Comment