Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can Whey Protein Cause Nose Bleeds

THANK GOD ..... A gift

If I can only say ... thank God we're still here alive, all my family, my daddy, my brothers, my uncles, my mother, friends , Concepcion my blogger friends with whom I have contact are well ..... I think that God is here on a mission to deliver his message of hope, peace and love .... many of my family lost their home, some can not live and will be torn down, some are about to fall, ours with a few cracks in the ground but well ..... all alive and safe .... so just give thanks to .... all those who care for us, to you my blogger friends they are doing a fine campaign in their countries .... to many Chileans like this photo that has traveled the world, who are going cold and hungry and thirsty, we must rise to join them, to give them strength, a hug ..... hope we're still ... the aftershocks are still afraid but we have a God does not abandon us as I write this .... .... has tembaldo very strong and very long .... but well ...... we just wanted to thank everyone for their support .... a kiss and hug ........ do not forget that God loves you .... and that now is the time when join us in prayer ... God bless .... love them very much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment