Monday, February 8, 2010

Brewers Yeast Helps Acne

Christmas gifts sent

Hello friends ... visiting the blogs I found with surprise that my friend Jessica's blog to share my corner with which I made the inter-christmas published the pics of the gifts you sent and how I could not take pictures I took of them borrowed ....
.... I tell them I sent six booties and six bells to decorate your tree .... some books to study the Bible to their children and for her, a wooden ornament with a happy Christmas little card ...


also a beeswax candles in jars with a crocheted bags for her daughters ... a leather wallet for her husband ... a butterfly keychain for eldest daughter, a headband at fork to his young daughter and a tennis ball key chain for Christmas son ... little cards for each of them and decorated swans for her and her daughters ... and sequins


napkins because Jessica works in decoupage, ribbons, feathers, crochet, buttons, Velcro, and a ribbon embroidered doily ...


A napkin ring crochet, dogs hanging Christmas cards, an angel to crochet and some sticks for your tree ....


Well also a card in the form of an angel ... a little letter and her woven scarf in her favorite color fork .... the best thing is that we keep in touch .... I found a very good friend Jessica ... thanks for always being present .... a kiss .. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment