Monday, November 23, 2009

Menstration 6 Days Late

Inter-Navidad

friends here I show you something I learned at the bloggers meeting in Concepcion ... Cristi led to share these beautiful designs
... when I got home I looked Wool not want to forget ... these are the models .... as I liked both my friend will send inter-Christmas ... I want to keep some of the surprise for Jessica and that showed not send until you receive

... but had not shown my work and was part of the requirement does not want you to think I'm not working on it ... know I enrolled in two inter-Christmas and we are partners of both with Jessica ... I think God has something beautiful to us why we joined ...
Hope you are loved ... and begin to move the crochet and wool to make it all .... kisses .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment